Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Davis Health Systems Sprint Tri


I was very pleased with my first Tri of the season. The Davis Health System race is always a great warm up for the year. I would like to thank all the guys on JBSRT for pushing me this year. I never dropped out of my big chain ring the entire race! Dropped my bike split by 3-4 min. Got 3rd overall (only 1 min behind 2nd place). The run was difficult as always but was happy with my time and training with "Swim Bob" always makes my swiming seem effortless. All in all things seemed to go well for me Saturday.

Matt


I also participated in the tri. I was there representing JBS in the team event. My teammates were Bob " swim bob" McCutcheon and Jim Severino. We fared very well placing second to a team full of ringers. Said team included Jeff White a local tri geek and member of JBSRT. All in all it was a very fun event.

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment